Our employees pride on one of the best working environments. Testers are known for their creativity and passion for testing. We have one of the best training programs in-house to enhance your creativity and enable you to excel in your career. We know when your passion and right neurons connect it creates MAGIC!
We are a flat structure. Age and experience is not a criteria when interacting with our customers. If you have the right idea and know how to put forth your thoughts be the one to discuss it directly with your customer's counterpart. Your colleagues will guide you to make you look good in front of the client. With our passion for testing, we don’t want to leave any stone unturned whether it is in discovering the defects in the software or helping improve its interface.
We have created a few policies to guide us in our daily chores. However, each one is created thinking your career as well as personal growth. These will help you manage your work-life balance.
Apart from work, you can participate in other activities that helps you bond with others who you might not get a chance to interact otherwise.
So, if you like to work in a friendly environment, with organization policies favoring you, along with work from home facility and flexible timing then don’t look any further.
Test Architect: 8+ years
- Work directly with product architects and product engineering to build backend test automation framework and backend testbed.
- Own the overall test architecture, tools and technologies selection for the product QA.
- Drive Proof-of-concept (POC) projects, may work on POCs and develop major test components in the system.
- Design and capture quality metrics to feed back into the software and development process.
- Review the work of teams in troubleshooting complex product assurance problems and guide them towards effective resolutions.
- Communicate the product assurance vision, overall QA architecture and engineering considerations to the team.
- The ideal candidate should have 8+ years relevant software and product quality assurance experience and proven track record as an Architect in a product R&D team delivering enterprise software.
- Should have experience testing web-based applications, browser and mobile UI and web services application interfaces.
- Expert level Java programming and White box testing.
- Hands on test automation and framework development.
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary test automation tools and methodologies.
- Involved in structural testing, penetration testing, system level testing.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies.
- Excellent with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional dependencies to successful completion.
- Hands on experience with some of product functional quality engineering, integration and system testing, upgrades and migration testing, performance and scalability assurance, product certifications on various vendor environments and regression testing.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Inside Sales Executive: 4+ years
- Should have carried lead generation as the most important metric with proven track record in attaining the target over the last 3 quarters in the previous role.
- Should be willing to demonstrate selling skills in a fast paced sales environment by taking complete ownership of day to day activities and eventually meet the quarterly goals set by the management.
- Should be able to articulate the value proposition and influence the decision makers (CXO’s, VP level) for detailed exploratory calls as the next step.
- Manage territorial responsibilities for generating qualified leads/ business opportunities by integrating with various stakeholders within the company to finally deliver a positive customer experience in a fast paced environment. The selected candidate will report into Head of Sales.
- Prior experience in selling services to domains such as ISV’s, Media, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and Financial Services Institutions would be desirable. Experience in selling Testing services will be a big plus.
- Fair understanding of technologies used in web application development, Content Management Systems, Mobile, Testing, would be an added advantage.
- Connect via voice, email and Social media to generate qualified leads for the company. Extensive experience in managing multiple sales campaigns.
- Should be flexible to work during US business hours.
- Prefer a graduate with B2B sales experience preferably in the USA market.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written is a must for this position.
- Should have a minimum of 4 years in Technology Sales preferably in generating leads for IT services/Product companies in the USA market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization.
- Exposure to CRM tools such as Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Should be dynamic, energetic, assertive besides excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to validate the client requirement through online and in-house research tools, formulate report and action plans to generate sales ready leads is highly desirable.
Sales Manager: 10+ years
- High-performing business development manager with atleast 10 years of experience in international business development, sales and account management, program management, and strategic alliances.
- Having built and managed CxO level relationships, driven and won new sales across Geos. Strong networking, leadership, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills. Ability to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Contract Negotiation/Management and knowledge of various outsourcing models.
- Software Testing/QA Industry experience is a plus.
- Sales & Business Development.
- Leadership / General Management.
- Deal structuring and Contract Negotiations.
- P&L management.